Hello readers, do you want to know how to copy paste on google chromebook in easy steps? If yes then we have good news for you. We wrote this article for all of you and here we are going to share working ways to copy paste on google chromebook that will surely help you. Read this full article to know everything about it.
This era is an era of shortcuts. We all want to find shortcuts to get our work done in less time. And it does not matter if we are looking for shortcuts on the computer system or in our real life. But everyone needs shortcuts. So today we have brought you an article of shortcuts but it will not tell you shortcuts of real life.
Easy Ways To Copy Paste on Google ChromeBook
Sometimes we have a lot of work or we have a lot of lines to copy and then paste it to our work project. And doing it manually with mouse clicks will take hours for it. So in this article, I will tell you how you can copy and paste on Google Chromebook in the easiest ways and it will save you a lot of time.
So before heading on to our main topic, you need to know what Google Chromebook is, do not worry I will not take a lot of time. I will give a little intro about it. So let’s get started.
Check Also : How To Stop Steam from Opening at Startup
What Is Google Chromebook?
No, it is not an application or software. It is a Laptop or A tablet launched by Google. And it runs on The Linux itself. You can do a lot of work on this. It has a chrome browser and almost every Google app and you can even install some of the Android applications on it. Not only this but some version of Chromebooks can also run Linux apps.
So doing copy-paste from Google Chromebook is kinda different than our normal computers. If you had a computer before buying Google Chromebook then doing copy and paste going to be so hard for you. Not only for you but for all of us, because we have not used it till now and we are not aware of the features of Google Chromebook.
So in this article, I will cover all the ways that you can use to copy anything and then paste it anywhere. Let’s not waste any more time and let’s get to work.
How To Copy And Paste On Google Chromebook?
I already have told you all about Google Chromebook in the intro. So now I will tell you how to copy and paste on Google Chromebook in various ways. Just read them all carefully and you will learn it in one go.
Method 1 : Copy And Paste On Google Chromebook Using Trackpad.
So this is the first way to copy and paste any plain text if you are using Trackpad in your Google Chromebook. So let’s get started.
- Go to the line, you want to copy and paste.
- Simply highlight the line from the start point to the endpoint and only the highlighted part will be copied.
- Drag the cursor on the highlighted words and tap the trackpad with double fingers.
- A dialogue box will be shown. Click on the copy.
- Take the cursor where you want to paste the text and again tap with double fingers on the trackpad and click paste.
- That is all, your text will be pasted.
Method 2 : Copy And Paste On Google Chromebook Using Keyboard Shortcuts.
Copying and pasting using a trackpad will take some seconds to perform. Using keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste text will not even take one second to get your work done. Let me show you how to perform it.
- Highlight all the lines of text you want to copy and then paste.
- Press and hold Ctrl+C from the keyboard. Ctrl will be on the bottom of the corners on both sides.
- Your Text will be copied.
- Now go to where you want to paste it.
- Just simply press and hold Ctrl+V from the keyboard and all the copied text will get paste anywhere you want it to be pasted.
Method 3 : Copy And Paste On Google Chromebook Using Mouse.
This is another method, if you are using a mouse on your Google Chromebook then it is for you and it is also much easier than the trackpad method. So let’s get started without wasting any more time.
- Just as other methods highlight the line of text you want to copy and paste.
- Drag the cursor on the highlighted text or line.
- Right-click on the line, a dialogue box will appear.
- Click on copy with the left click of the mouse.
- Now your text has been copied in the clipboard and just go to the location where you want to paste it.
- Right-click on the mouse and click on paste. That’s it. Your text will be paste there.
Bonus Keyboard Shortcut To Entire Page In One second.
Sometimes we have to copy the entire page but if we try to highlight all the pages with a mouse or trackpad it will take some time because we have to highlight and scroll down at the same time. So I have a bonus keyboard shortcut for you. It will copy the entire page in one second. And you can paste it anywhere you want. Just follow the steps I have mentioned below.
- Go to the page you want to copy and paste.
- Press and hold Ctrl+A, your whole page will get highlighted in a second.
- Now press and hold Ctrl+C. It will copy your entire page.
- Go to where you want to paste it.
- Just simply press Ctrl+V. Your entire page will get pasted on your selected location in less than 5 seconds.
- These are three methods to copy and paste on Google Chromebook with a Bonus shortcut, that will help you a lot in many places.
Check Also : How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Android
Final Words : In this article, I told you all about Google Chromebooks and How to copy and paste on Google Chromebooks. Because when we buy a new system we do not know much about its shortcuts and how to do work on it. So you can learn How to copy and paste on Google Chromebook in a few minutes. And if something pops into your mind regarding this article comment below we will get to you as soon as possible.