Hello readers, do you want to know How To Insert A PDF Into Word? And if you are reading this, then I bet you also have that problem and now you are looking for a solution, and you are in the right place at the right time. You will get more than one solution here.And you may also think that if it is even possible to do that or not. But let me tell you it is so possible to do that in a few minutes. And there are so many methods you can try to insert pdf into word for free.
Easy Ways To Insert PDF into Word
Word document is also called Microsoft Word, and it has been so popular since 2000. Because in offices it was a must to have for making projects and reports. And the method I am going to tell you, You can use them above Word 2003 and there are fewer chances that they will work below that word because I have not used the lower version of the word yet. But before that, you need to know what a PDF is. So let’s get started without wasting any more time.
What Is PDF?
The PDF stands for the portable document format, it is a format that is popular and it was developed by an Adobe itself. And it catches up the hype right after it came into the market. So now we are using this file format a lot nowadays. Now let’s talk about our main topic which is How To Insert A PDF Into File. So let’s get started.
How To Insert A PDF Into Word?
So now we are finally on the topic which you were waiting to read. So as I said above we have more than one method to insert A Pdf File into Word for free. So let’s get started.
Method No.1- Use Insert Object Option To insert A PDF Into Word-
This is our first and easiest method to insert a PDF into Word. You can use the insert object tool into MS Word to perform this method. So let’s get started with the steps so you can understand with ease.
- Open your word and click on where you want to place your PDF.
- Above you will see an option named Insert, Click on it.
- Then you will see an option named “Text Box“.
- In the text box section, click on “Object“
- In object, Click create a new file tab.
- Just browse and find the PDF file you want to insert in your word.
- Just simply click ok on the Embed file. And the PDF file you have selected, it will appear on the word page.
So this was our first method if you find it a bit difficult, do not worry we have more methods to show. So let’s get started.
Check Also : How to Add Text box in Google Docs
Method No.2- Insert PDF As Static Image Into Your Word.
Using this method will convert your pdf file into a static image. And it will insert it into your word file. But the problem is you will not be able to edit it after it has been in your word.
You will need to use a tool for this. But do not worry, you do not have to download anything. Your windows contain that tool in it inbuilt, Which is called Snipping. So let’s get started with this method.
- Click on where you want your PDF image to appear in your word.
- Just like above, click on the Insert tab.
- Then find and click on the picture to insert it in it.
- Browse and find where your JPG file is saved. You can create that JPG file using the tool I mentioned above.
- Just click ok, and your PDF file will get attached as a static image.
- The tool is required to perform this method. But that tool already exists in your windows. So just use that and follow the steps.
Method No.3- Insert Text Of PDF File Into Word.
Every method I have mentioned till now contains the use of the Insert tab of Word. In this method, you can place a portion of the text of the PDF file into Word.
But the problem is, the quality of the text will not be the same as a PDF file. But still, if it is urgent you can use this method. It will be really helpful for you. So let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started.
- Click on where you want to put your PDF text into word.
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Click on the text group and you will see an arrow right next to the object click on it.
- Some options will arrive, click on Text From File.
- In this box, Go to the PDF file. you want to insert it in word. And click on insert.
- When it gets converted, it will directly come on the screen. Like the picture, I have added here.
That was our third and last method. You can still use it. It is easy to use but has some drawbacks too. Not some but just some and which is only the quality of text will not remain. But you can change it again in the text section. Now you do not have to ask anyone else how to insert a pdf into Word. Because you know several methods to do it on your own.
Check Also : How to remove Watermark In Mircosoft Word
Final Words: So in this article, we talk about How To Insert A PDF Into Word Because sometimes a moment comes where we have to put PDF texts into word. So when that moment comes now you know how to handle it. Because I have told you several methods to do it in a few minutes. If we have any questions regarding this that I have not answered just comment below and I will get to you as soon as possible.