Hello readers, this is our new tutorial article. And in this article, we are going to talk about the Lantern in Minecraft. You will get to know How to make a lantern in Minecraft in just a few minutes. Just follow our steps which we mention below and then you also can make a lantern in Minecraft. Let’s start.
Easy Way To Make Lantern In Minecraft
Lantern in Minecraft
Minecraft is a very popular sandbox video game and this game is developed by Mojang gaming company. Users love to spend their free time in this game. It has more than 100 million downloads worldwide. You can find and craft many items in this game and today we are talking about Lantern. Lantern is a useful item.
Lanterns are blocks which emit lights around you and it is a very useful item that you can use in Minecraft games. Regular lanterns can be generated as lamp posts or lamps above farms and on some buildings in snowy tundra villages. Now, let’s learn how you can make a lantern in Minecraft.
The lantern is only available in these versions of Minecraft. You can check the list below.
- Java Edition (PC/Mac) – Yes (1.14)
- Education Edition – Yes (1.12.0)
- Pocket Edition (PE) – Yes (1.10.0)
- Windows 10 Edition – Yes (1.10.0)
- Nintendo Switch – Yes (1.10.0)
- Xbox One – Yes (1.10.0)
- PS4 – Yes (1.90)
- Xbox 360 – No
- PS3 – No
- Wii U – No
Before we start talking about the methods or steps, we want to tell you one thing that you need to collect some items, just because those items are necessary to make a lantern in Minecraft. If you collect all those items, you can start following the steps outlined to make a cake in Minecraft.
Check Also : How To Change Reddit Username
Required Materials to make a Lantern
These are the required items which you have to collect and use to make a lantern in a Minecraft game.
- 8 Iron Nuggets
- 1 Torch
How to make a lantern in minecraft
- In the first step, you need to open the crafting table in which you will get the 3×3 crafting grid. And the crafting grid looks like the image given below.
- In the next step, you need to add items to make a lantern in Minecraft. You will see the crafting area in the crafting menu which is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. You have to place 1 torch and 8 iron nuggets in the 3×3 crafting grid in the same pattern as the image shown below to make a lantern.
- While making a lantern, you must have to check that the items are placed in the correct and same pattern as we shown in the image below. You have to place 3 iron nuggets in the first row. Then in the second row, you have to place 1 iron nugget in the first box, 1 torch in the second box, and 1 iron nugget in the third box. And in the last or third row, you have to place 3 iron nuggets. That’s it, this is the recipe of making a lantern in Minecraft.
- After placing all those items on the crafting area in the correct pattern then you will see a lantern in the box to the right.
- In the last step, you need to move the item (lantern) to the inventory. After crafting a lantern, simply move it to your inventory and then you successfully created a lantern in the Minecraft game.
Final words: I hope this article helps you and now you know how to make a lantern in Minecraft in just a few steps. This is the simple and easiest way to make a lantern in Minecraft. If your friend, family member, or anyone wants to know about the steps of making a lantern then please share this article with all of them. And, comment below if you have a problem at any step, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this article till the end.