Hello readers, today’s article is all about a smoker in Minecraft and in this article, you all are going to learn about what a smoker is and How to make a smoker in Minecraft. The recipe of crafting a smoker in Minecraft is very easy and simple. Let’s know if you are interested in this.
EasyWay To Make Smoker In Minecraft
Smoker in Minecraft
Minecraft is a sandbox video game and it is a very popular game. The game was developed by the Mojang gaming company. Minecraft users love to play this game in their free time. Today, we will talk about Smoker. A smoker is just a utility block. And using a Smoker, a Minecraft user can only cook food quickly (twice as fast as a furnace).
How to make a smoker in Minecraft
In Minecraft, there are many items which are used to smelt or cook items. In our old articles, we talked about other items that you can check anytime but this time, we are going to give all of you a tutorial on How to make a smoker in Minecraft.
Before we start the crafting process of a smoker in Minecraft, we want to tell you that you have to collect some required materials for making a smoker in the Game. Required materials are given below.
- 1 Furnace
- 4 Oak Logs
- 4 Spruce Logs
- 4 Birch Logs
- 4 Jungle Logs
- 4 Acacia Logs
- 4 Dark Oak Logs
- 4 Stripped Acacia Wood
- 4 Stripped Oak Wood
- 4 Stripped Spruce Wood
- 4 Stripped Jungle Wood
- 4 Stripped Birch Wood
- 4 Dark Oak Wood with Bark
- 4 Stripped Dark Oak Wood
- 4 Birch Wood with Bark
- 4 Oak Wood with Bark
- 4 Jungle Wood with Bark
- 4 Acacia Wood with Bark
- 4 Spruce Wood with Bark
Note: You do not need to collect all those woods, just collect any one of them and start the crafting process to make a smoker.
Check Also : How to Make a Painting in Minecraft
- First of all, you have to launch the game and then open your crafting table in which you have got the 3×3 crafting grid. And the crafting grid looks like the image which is given below.
- In the next step, you will see a crafting area in the crafting menu which is totally made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. For making a smoker in Minecraft, you have to place 1 furnace and 4 wood, logs or stripped logs in the 3×3 crafting grid as the exact pattern in the image shown below.
- You should know this, when you are crafting with wood then you can use any kind of wood such as jungle, spruce, dark oak, acacia, oak, or birch. For this article, we are using oak wood to make a smoker in Minecraft.
- One of the most important things to make a smoker in the Minecraft game is to place all those required materials in the exact pattern as the image below. In the first row, you have to place 1 oak wood in the middle box. In the second row, you have to place 1 oak wood in the first box, 1 furnace in the second box, and 1 oak wood in the third box. In the third row, you have to place 1 oak wood in the middle box. This is the crafting recipe for a smoker in a Minecraft game.
- After filling all those materials with the exact pattern in the crafting area, you see the smoker which appears in the box to the right.
- After doing all these steps, once you just have to move the new item to your inventory. And then you have successfully made a smoker in Minecraft.
Final words: I hope you read this article carefully. If you read this entire tutorial article then I am sure now you know How to make a smoker in Minecraft in just a few minutes easily. And also, making a smoker in Minecraft is not a difficult task. You can share this article if you think this article can help anyone. Thanks for visiting our website.