Hello friends, this is our new article on this website. And in this article, we are going to share How to make green dye in Minecraft in just a few minutes. You only have to follow some given steps in the below paragraph. If you want to know about this then keep reading this article. Let’s start.
EasyWay to Make Green Dye In Minecraft
Green Dye in Minecraft
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. This is a sandbox video game and it is developed by the Mojang gaming company. Minecraft users spend their free time in the game. You can find and craft many items in Minecraft and this makes real fun in the game. But today, we are talking about only one item which is Green Dye. So, let’s know about green dye below.
Check Also : How to Make a Painting in Minecraft
In the Minecraft game, Green Dye is a primary color which is obtained by smelting Cactus in a furnace. Minecraft users can use this item to recolor many objects. The Green Dye can be used in Minecraft to color concrete powder, sheep, stained glass, wood, terracotta, shulker boxes, and tamed wolf collars green. Users can find Green Dye in a desert village house chest. Now, check the below paragraphs to know How you can make green dye in Minecraft.
But before we start telling you all the steps, we want to tell you that you need to collect some items for making green dye in Minecraft. After collecting required items, you can follow the given steps and make Green Dye in Minecraft. Otherwise, you can not make Green Dye in the game. Check required items name below.
These are the required items which you have to collect and use to make a lantern in a Minecraft game.
- 1 Cactus
The green dye is only available in these versions of Minecraft below.
- Windows 10 Edition – Yes
- Nintendo Switch – Yes
- Java Edition (PC/Mac) – Yes
- Pocket Edition (PE) – Yes
- Education Edition – Yes
- Wii U – Yes
- PS4 – Yes
- Xbox 360 – Yes
- Xbox One – Yes
- PS3 – Yes
How to make green dye in minecraft
- First of all, you have to open the furnace where you have the furnace menu which looks like the image given below.
- In the next step, you have to add fuel to the bottom fuel box in the furnace. For an example in this article, We are going to use coal as our fuel.
Note: If you do not know what items can be used as fuel, the length of time each fuel will burn, or how many items each fuel can smelt/cook then you should search on google about How to add fuel to Furnace and learn the process.
- Now after doing those steps, you have to place the block of cactus in the top box of the furnace to make the Green Dye. And now, you can see on the screen the flames cooking the block of cactus.
- When the cactus is cooked in the Furnace then you can see the green dye in the box to the right on your screen.
- This is the last step to make the Green Dye in Minecraft. When you have made green dye in your furnace then now you have to move the new item to your inventory.
- After following all these steps carefully, Now you successfully made green dye in Minecraft.
Final words: I hope this article is helpful for you. And now after reading this article, you know How to make green dye in Minecraft. The steps are very simple and easy but trust me, this is the best way to make green dye in the game. If you found this article helpful then share with your friends, family members, or with anyone who also wants to know about Green dye. Without any worry, you can comment your doubts and questions in the comment section. We will reply to all of them as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting our website.