In this article, I will tell you about this hidden feature and you will get to know How to Record Xbox One Gameplay. This will take a few minutes to record and you can record previous minutes of your game or even upcoming moments also. And I am going to tell you both ways. And you will be able to record even the best part of the game which was just passed and you could not record and also upcoming parts.
Today we are back with another best article about Xbox One. and today’s article is going to be very awesome for everyone. As you know many of the gamers on youtube who uploaded their recent matches. They record their gameplay using screen capture software or the device and the device can let you record in 1080P or you can also stream through the device.
Check Also : How to Update Xbox Controller on Windows 10
But what if you own an Xbox one and you want to record some best moments of yours in the gameplay? Well, now you can record and take screenshots of your best gameplays or the best scores and send it to anyone. For this feature, you do not need any kind of software or external device. This is the best feature and it is inbuilt in your Xbox One.
And not only this but in this article, I will tell you how you can increase or decrease the duration of the recording and how to record using your voice. If you have Cortana enabled or even disabled. So let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started with our topic.
Easy Way To Record Xbox One GamePlay
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay
At this point, I will tell you how to record Xbox one gameplay if it just passed a few seconds ago and you could not record it. Well, other devices do not have this option to record the moment which is already passed but you can do this with your Xbox One. to use this feature all you have to do is, follow the steps that I have mentioned below.
- Start your game and start playing it.
- When you know something just happened and it deserves to be recorded, press X and open the guide menu.
- Again press X and it will take the footage of the past 30 seconds of gameplay.
- And if the time is passed more than 30 seconds, then you can go to view and increase the time duration of the recording.
- And you can also record the moment of gameplay using your voice if it is connected to the microphone. All you have to say, “Hey Cortana Record That” and it will record your footage of the game.
These steps were for those who wanted to record past minutes of the gameplay. Because the moment they wanted to record that is already passed. So you can try these steps and you will be able to record a few minutes of the past of your gameplay and send it to your friends anytime you want. And if you are not connected with Cortana or it is disabled then you can say “Xbox record that” this will also work the same for you on your voice command.
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay? Upcoming
If you want to just record the entire gameplay or the upcoming moments of the gameplay and want your Xbox one to keep on recording for you. Then this is the feature that you were looking for. So let’s not waste any more time and follow the following steps and get your recording started.
- Start the game that you want to record.
- Again click X and go to the guide.
- Click on view and then click on start recording from now.
- Your Xbox One will start recording after you click on the option.
Recording duration and recording quality depend on the option that you have selected for this. And the recording duration can also depend on the space that you have left on your Xbox One. but if you have a lot of space left in your Xbox One and still it is recording for a few minutes only. Then you have to change the duration from the options and do not worry I will tell you exactly how to do this, step by step guide. So let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started.
How To Increase/ Decrease the Recording Duration?
This is the most common problem. Sometimes we have a lot of space left and still, our Xbox can not record more than 5 minutes. It is not an error or a problem. But it is an option that is default selected in the settings. All you have to do is, change the option and if you do not know how to change it. Then follow the following steps to change it in a few seconds.
- Press the Xbox button and RB button several times. When the settings appear scroll down to end and click on Settings.
- Then click on preferences and then broadcast and capture.
- Now click on recording duration. There you will see a lot of options and you can select up to five minutes in that.
- And in the same setting, you can select the resolution of your recording clips and also the location where those clips should be saved.
Check Also : How To Add Folder In Gmail
So this is how you can change the duration and also the quality of the recording clips. You can try this method to change your recording settings. And I have mentioned everything in easily understandable language, so you can easily understand it. That was all about Xbox One and its recording features.
Final Words : In this article, I have told you all about Xbox One and Its Recording system. And also told you that How to record Xbox One Gameplay. I have mentioned two working methods for two different types of recordings. If you still want to ask anything else regarding this topic, just comment below, we will reply to you shortly.